Five Reviews of L’Andana That We Love
At L’Andana we like to take opportunities to pause and reflect on guest feedback. Whether posted on TripAdvisor, OpenTable, Yelp, Facebook, or WeddingWire, we read every single guest review that comes our way. Reviews give us the opportunity to see what we’re doing well and to learn where we can improve. Your feedback is invaluable and we appreciate every guest that takes the time to let us know about their experience and how we can serve you better!
We also believe it’s important to celebrate achievements with our team! When a specific staff member is mentioned positively in a review, we pass the message along. Today we’re taking the time to share some of our favorite recent write-ups, from dinner experiences, to private events, to weddings. Here are five reviews that we think capture the spirit of L’Andana and what we aim for every day.
1. “L'Andana is one of those places that never disappoints. The food is always consistently good; the service is attentive and polite; the manager, Hoshang, always makes sure that the restaurant is running smoothly and checks with the guests to make sure that their needs are attended to. Even the valets introduce themselves when parking your car. One of the best of Jaime Mammano’s restaurants.” –via Open Table
2. “Attended a gorgeous baby shower and the space, ambiance and food was stellar! I've been meaning to get here for dinner. The salad, fish and roasted veggies were all absolutely delicious!” –via TripAdvisor
3. “I cannot gush enough about my wedding reception plated lunch and open bar at L'Andana. Perfection does not normally go hand in hand with easy and effortless, but at L'Andana it does. Everything about the venue and food was exactly as I had pictured it only better! Guests still have not stopped talking about the quality of the delicious food ‘Of all weddings I've been to, this is the best food I've ever had at a reception’ was said to me more than once. My favorite part was that the venue is so beautiful; I did not have to add a thing. The chairs, the table clothes, the menus, all provided. And of course, Shannon truly made every aspect so easy and was such a pleasure to work with. I honestly did not have to do a thing besides show up. They take care of every detail and really make sure that we enjoyed our day (from ensuring we had drinks the second we walked in, to providing a small selection of appetizers at our sweetheart tables in case did not get a chance to grab any during the cocktail hour). Everything about the experience was so easy and so perfect. They make a wedding effortless. I am beyond words!” –Bride via WeddingWire
4. “We are not normally Italian food lovers, but we had heard so many great things about this place that we wanted to give it a try-- we were not disappointed. The wine list was phenomenal, every single bite of food we had was delicious (the gnocchi is a MUST), and the space is huge and beautiful. We could definitely see why many weddings happen here! Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great date night spot.” –via OpenTable
5. “Another superb night at L’Andana. My wife & I have dined at L'Andana a number of times and we continue to be impressed by the ambiance, level of service, quality of the food and extensive wine list. The night that we most recently went, we were accompanied by our daughter & son in law. It was a rainy night and the complimentary valet was an added plus. My wife and I had the sirloin and filet respectively while my daughter and son in law opted for the pasta special and the swordfish. Preceded by outstanding appetizers and nice wine, these meals and the various side dishes that we ordered were all perfectly cooked, well-presented and impeccably served. Our waiter, Sean, did a super job attending to our table without being overbearing. It was a great night and we look forward to our next visit.” –via TripAdvisor
We aim to provide the highest level of service to each guest that walks through our door, and get to know them each personally. Thank you again to those of you who have visited and taken the time to share your thoughts with us, whether that’s through feedback in person, notes on our comment cards, or through an online review. If you haven’t been to L’Andana yet, we hope these reviews give you an idea of what’s like to join us and we welcome you to experience the restaurant for yourself! To join us, make your reservation below: