Burger Tuesdays at L’Andana
Sometimes, all you need is a good burger and fries! Fortunately, every Tuesday in the bar and lounge, we offer a specialty burger crafted by our amazing team, served on a house-made Potato Bun with Sesame Seeds along with hand cut Rosemary Sea Salt Fries or Fried Gherkins!
Cooked on our Wood Fire Grill and topped with unique toppings like Burrata, Honey Glazed Bacon, Marsala Caramelized Onions, and more, these mouthwatering burgers are the ideal way to treat yourself on Tuesdays! Don’t believe us? We’ll let photos of some of our previous specialty burgers do the talking!
100% Dry Aged Blend, topped with Burrata, Basil Aioli, Pancetta, and Oven Cured Tomatoes
8oz House Grind Blend (USDA prime Beef with Wagyu) topped with Taleggio Crema, and Mushroom Duxelle
100% Dry Aged Blend, topped with Marsala Caramelized Onions, Cheddar Cheese, Honey Glazed Bacon, and Calabrian Chili Aioli
8oz House Grind Blend (USDA prime Beef with Wagyu) topped with American Cheese, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Pickled Onion Salad, and Sriracha Crema
8oz House Grind Blend (USDA prime Beef with Wagyu) topped with Bacon Aioli, Caramelized Onions, and Aged Cheddar
8oz House Grind Prime Sirloin and Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon Blend topped with Marsala Caramelized Onions, Smoked Chipotle Crema, American Cheese, and Pickled Salad
100% Dry Aged Blend topped with Aged Cheddar Cheese, Crispy Shallots, and Black Truffle Aioli
Looking to make one of our specialty burgers at home? Executive Chef Nick Panagos is sharing the recipe for his favorite specialty burger!
To start off, you will need:
- Quality Burger Grind (85% lean, 15% fat)
- Bacon Aioli
- Slices of Muenster Cheese
- Spanish Onions
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
- Martin’s Potato Rolls
- For the Burger Patty, mix Burger Grind with a generous amount of Kosher Salt & Black Pepper and create 8 ounce burger patties. Cook burger patty to preferred doneness on a nonstick pan with butter, set aside on low heat and add two slices of Muenster Cheese. Chef Panagos recommends cooking the patty medium rare for maximum flavor (2-3 minutes on each side).
- For the Bacon Aioli, you will need: 2 cups of Mayonnaise (Chef recommends Hellmann’s), 4 slices of thick Bacon (chop them as small as you can and cook in pan until crispy – make sure to strain out fat), 1 table spoon of Worcestershire sauce. Once the bacon has been cooled down, mix it with all the ingredients and set aside.
- To Sautee the onions, slice them as thin as possible and set aside. Add one table spoon of butter to a nonstick pan and cook over medium heat until melted, then add the sliced onions and cook over medium heat for 20 min or until golden brown. Reduce heat to low if necessary. Once golden brown season with salt and pepper. Add chopped thyme if you have it.
- To make the brown butter, add 4 table spoons of butter into sauté pan and cook over low heat until golden brown and smells nutty.
- Using a pastry brush or spoon spread brown butter on both sides of each potato roll and place them on a pan to toast.
Assembling the burger:
- Add burger patty with melted cheese to toasted bun
- Add Caramelized Onions
- Spread Bacon Aioli on both buns